Our Study Courses
Here you will find information from DHBW Karlsruhe about our Bachelor's programs:
- Welcome week
In the introductory weeks from mid-August, you will get to know the company, your contacts and fellow students. You make initial contacts for your professional network and begin to develop your professional and social skills in training courses.
- Four-week pre-placement
Through a four-week internship in September, we will prepare you optimally for your first semester of study.
- Versatile practical use
During the three-year dual study program, you will complete at least six inter-site practical assignments, which will help you to put the theory into practice as well as to build up your knowledge of the Michelin Group. With the dual study you have the advantage that you can already test during your training in the company practice. This will help you find out early on which areas of activity you enjoy and meet your professional expectations.
- Cooperation from the first day
They are involved in current projects in the respective departments and work responsibly right from the start.
You are part of an interdisciplinary group of students and meet regularly to exchange ideas, for example with fireplace evenings, trainee sessions, the annual trainee excursion or our Christmas party.
- Your personal mentor
Throughout your studies, you will be accompanied by an experienced mentor who will assist you in both DHBW and practice issues.
- Frequent feedback
In the "Frequent Feedback" discussions with your training support, you receive a competent assessment of your performance and can thereby promote your personal development.
- Social benefits
In addition to the training fee according to the Chemistry Fee, you benefit from a whole range of social benefits:
- Participation in the employee share program and free staff tires from the second year
- Corporate Health Management
- Extensive sports offer of SC Karlsruher Tire Professional e.V.
- Employee offers for goods and services of all kinds
... and much more
WHAT YOU BRING
- General university entrance qualification or subject-specific university entrance qualification including passed student ability test
- Interest in business or technical topics
- Self-initiative, reliability and willingness to learn
- Good time management and flexibility
- Willingness to travel within the Michelin locations
The dual study at the DHBW starts on 01.10. one year. You can find our open DH study places from June of last year in the job search on our career website. Please upload a cover letter, your CV, the last two certificates as well as further certificates for internships, honorary positions or qualifications online. If you bring the necessary qualifications for the position and we promise your documents, we invite you to our selection day.
Head of Dual Studies
Human Resources DACH
Tel.: 069 6435774 414